Is he just trying to drag this out long enough that I loose interest or is he actually interested but just too stressed and busy right now?

I went on two dates with this guy who is super busy (he works 70hrs a week sometimes) and after the 2nd date, which was two weeks ago, he texted me saying he had a great time but then didn't text me the rest of the week. So, I texted him and he asked about seeing me again but he didn't set a date. So I texted him again a few days later to schedule a day and time but when that day came he didn't text me until I texted him that night asking if the date was still on and he just let me know then that he was too busy that day. So I took that as him subtling saying he wasn't interested and just responded with "no worries" and was going to let it go and move on. But then he sent back a flirty text about seeing each other soon and when I told him I was confused whether or not he liked me he said he did but was just stressed with work and has no time so I just told him to text me when things lighten up. I figure I might as well accept dates from other guys because it's not like I'm emotionally bound to this dude or anything but it is bothering more than it should. So far I have clicked best with this first guy then I have with these other guys, which is why I am still intersted in him. But, I am not sure if he's just trying to drag this out long enough that I loose interest or is he legitamitely too stressed and busy to text me to plan another date?

What Guys Said 1

• "I went on two dates with this guy who is super busy (he works 70hrs a week sometimes)"

^which means 10 hrs/day if we include sundays as well... so his free-time's pretty limited... which means technically he's unable to spend lots of time wid u first of all... ;)

"he had a great time but then didn't text me the rest of the week. "

^possibly coz he was being busy i guess...

"he didn't text me until I texted him that night asking if the date was still on and he just let me know then that he was too busy that day."

^did he read da previous text though?

"he said he did but was just stressed with work and has no time"

^personally i don't think he has any reason to lie...

"I figure I might as well accept dates from other guys because it's not like I'm emotionally bound to this dude or anything but it is bothering more than it should."

^if u r not official... then u r free to date whoever u want u know...

"But, I am not sure if he's just trying to drag this out long enough that I loose interest or is he legitamitely too stressed and busy to text me to plan another date?"

^did he text or still not yet? it's been almost a week since dis post... so dat's y i'm askin...

What Girls Said 0