Would you date someone that smoke weed?

I find out that the guy that I am dating do it 4 times a week.

And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao i would. I mean i smoke weed lol but it depends how they handle them selves. Other than that i would. It dont make them any different lol if anything it makes me a better person. I concentrated in getting graduating and keeping me grades good with weed, im nicer when im high lol i got a good job and work is easier for me when i smoke. I dont seem to stress or get headaches , its been my solution growing up so i prefer someone who smokes because we'd bond better lol

What Guys Said 26

• yeah sure. no rock bottom addicted person... but i donĀ“t see a problem with occasional and responsible recreational use

• sure, why not, its only dating.

• No. I think smokers are selfish because they smoke in the same room as their kids, family and friends and don't even think about the effects of second hand smoke

They all deserve the black teeth and lungs and all types of lung disease's and cancers.

• I would, and then try to make her quit it eventually.

• it will not kill her or be addicted to it and lose her house and sleep on the streets so yes i will date i girl that smokes weed

• No thats not for me and it leads to other drugs. I would not date a pot smoking woman

• As long as she doesn't do it excessively, around me, or tries to get me to do it, I might be willing to look past it.

• I'd rather not. But I guess I'd be okay with it if it was just an occasional thing. But 4 times a week? Hell no...

• Yes, yes I would.

• No I would not.

• So you wouldn't date someone that's drinks wine too? Because there really not that far apart

But I understand, I don't think I'd date a regular smoker... but casually like a few times a year is ok

• Yes~ but only occasionally, I don't want my partner to be high all the time,
    it'll definitely get annoying and intolerable.

• Yeah, it's just pot. I personally prefer smoking weed to drinking, but I can't due to career reasons. As long as they are mature about it, then it's not a big deal. Cigarettes in my opinion are way worse. They smell worse too.

• Actually, I'll go as far to say I'd prefer a girl who smokes pot occasionally.

• I would not date a girl that smoked weed, that is very unattractive. And if we ever had kids one day all of that shit will be in her body... And if anything my kids will then have an excuse to do it too 👎

• Yes. Does not bother me.

• Nope. Simple 👌🏼

• At least I would be more positive around her *badum tzz

Maybe but I could break up if it's a problem later on

• depends how she's into it
    if she's into it like im into drinking (only on occassions that happen rarely) so yes why not
    but if its something that she's addicted to it will be probably a no no

• Personally no

• Yes why not if I was attracted to her

• No
    -------

• I wouldn't be happy with it.

• never ever

• No I'm to old for that shit

• I was on vacation with a friend and his SO who smoked A LOT of weed during the time I visited and after that all I can say is that I wouldn't be able to date someone who smokes more than once a week.

• I wouldn't. I went to school with a lot of people that smoked it and I hated them. They were boring and fit the stereotype to a T.
    I had one friend the entire time that smoked it occasionally. He was the only one that had any redeeming value and even him at times could annoy me with it.

What Girls Said 27

• No. Smoking weed that much is a turnoff and it would make me think they don't have any other hobbies or may even be addicted.

• never. I don't know i find it such a turn off.

• When i started dating my boyfriend i didn't know he smoked weed or drank and i liked that because i thought of him as 'innocent' and then i found he actually does smoke and drink. I was a little disapointed but i wouldn't break up with him because of it

• I do not smoke, so I would prefer not to date someone who does. If it is for genuine medical use, I would make an exception. Or if was just on occasion I might be okay with it. Regularly, no thank you. It is just a turn off to me. Cannot stand the smell.

• No, and it's an unproductive bad habit. Drugs are drugs no matter the strength.

• nope.. i would not

• most people smoke it now... I wouldn't think it'd be easy to avoid it. but I wouldn't date long term with someone who did it obsessively.

• It stinks. No.

• If they have their shit together yeah, it's not crack.

• Frankly, no. Because more often than not, the drugs take over their lives, and that's all they ever want to do.

• my boyfriend smokes weed once a day and he has a great job and his own home.

Point being- not all weed people are stoners who are lazy

• No way. If he's an ex weed smoker who doesn't smoke it anymore sure! But otherwise noooope

• I am dating a weed smoker. I smoke too, and I fail to see anything wrong with it.

• They have ghosts following them. No!

• have i yes would I now no it's illegal

• No, I won't. I find it unappealing.
    I don't want to date someone who I have to constantly worry about his health.

• Don't do it. I wasted 7 years of my life with a guy who smokes weed, which was ultimately the reason why we broke up. I REALLY regret those years. It makes you lazy and not give a crap about anything/anyone.

• no i would not do not like the smell of weed

• No, I wouldn't, I wouldn't even date someone who smokes cigarettes

• Sure that's cool.

• I won't even date who smoke cigarettes

• Most likely not. It's kind of a turn off for me.

• No
    Because I feel like they are not in there own mind

• I would never

• No, I probably wouldn't be able to stand it.

• No I wouldn't date them because if u met them like this u can't later change them thats who they are.1

• Probably not. I have respiratory problems and having someone that smokes might make me cough and have issues. I wouldn't say never, because maybe he can not do that around me and make sure he isn't "smokey" on his clothes, breath, etc.