Is he losing interest in me?

So I've been in a ldr for 11 months now, we're both 21. In the last few months my boyfriend and i speak less frequently. Its at the point where we no longer text unless I text first and even then sometimes he takes forever to reply. In the first few months the he'd text me first and if he didn't hear from me he'd lool to find out why. Ik he's busy he works and goes to college everyday. And when he's not at school he works 16 hours a day. I also know that recently he's gotten two jobs. Thats why I feel bad about confronting him. But at one point our several calls a day turned into once a day and those have now become once a week at most. He can go days, weeks even without speaking to me. And when I call him he just won't pick up and will take days to return my call. When I confront him he says he's just busy and that he swears he loves me he's just occupied. Sometimes he tries to blame me and say I'm ghosting when it's clearly him but he'll say let's make it work coz he loves me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared he's losing interest despite him telling me he loves me more than any girl in the world. He says i love you but his actions don't.

• He's losing interest
    100% (3)75% (3)86% (6)Vote
  • He still loves you he's just really busy don't worry.
    0% (0)25% (1)14% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please help me I don't know what to do coz I'm tired of repeating myself to him. But I'm also scared he's losing interest and I don't want to lose him

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• "In the last few months my boyfriend and i speak less frequently. "

^is he being busy? or u speak less frequently coz u had a fight or sth like dat maybe?

"Its at the point where we no longer text unless I text first and even then sometimes he takes forever to reply. "

^which means... sounds like u r more interested than him by some small degree at least... ;)

"Ik he's busy he works and goes to college everyday."

^so definetely busy schedule i'd say... ;)

"And when he's not at school he works 16 hours a day."

^huh? did u mean 6 maybe? coz 16 hrs/day + school... when he sleeps?

"I also know that recently he's gotten two jobs. Thats why I feel bad about confronting him. "

^2 jobs and college as well? then definetely consider he has 0 time for u sorry...

"But at one point our several calls a day turned into once a day and those have now become once a week at most."

^if it happened after his 2 jobs... then u can figure out y... ;)

"He can go days, weeks even without speaking to me. And when I call him he just won't pick up and will take days to return my call. When I confront him he says he's just busy and that he swears he loves me he's just occupied."

^i tend to believe he's not lyin... ;)

"Sometimes he tries to blame me and say I'm ghosting when it's clearly him but he'll say let's make it work coz he loves me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared he's losing interest despite him telling me he loves me more than any girl in the world. He says i love you but his actions don't."

^indeed... his actions could mean he's ignorin u... BUT... he has 2 jobs + college... also he needs some time to sleep as well...

in other words as i said above... he has 0 time for u... coz he's really-really busy...

so if u feel u r being ignored i believe it'd be better to dump him then... ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Your relationship sounded like my last one and I think he is losing interest. Mine was.
    I'm sorry ):

0|0
    0|0