Do I love her or not?

Okay, so I think I'm in love with this girl, she's a little older than me... but we talk all the time even though she's far away... When I talk to her I feel happy and I want to make her happy and just be with her... but I still have crushes and I worry about hurting her if I fell in love with someone else. I'll stay up to 2 am talking to her and I think about her all the time... but then sometimes when I'm not with her I wonder if I'm forcing it just so I won't hurt her. I know if it's not meant to be it won't happen but that's the thing... I don't want her to be with anyone else even if it's selfish I know they won't take care of her... I know they won't take the time to help her with her problems and to be honest I get jealous everytime someone acts like her best friend and tells me to to go away because yeah... I don't know what to do, anyone have any advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Have you told her how you feel? Like how much she means to you and that you care deeply about her

• Yes, and she likes me back

• Well, if you were inclined to write this post, I believe that you are not forcing it. I don't think it's selfish that you want to be the one to take care of her.