Guys, How would you feel if your girlfriend told you that you were her first?

So guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend told you that you were her first. By "first" I mean: first boyfriend, first kiss, first sexual partner, first everything. I was a really awkward girl before. I was chubby, and my hair was a mess, and a tomboy, and I was awkward. So basically guys took no interest in me at all. Then I lost weight, I got my hair together, I stopped acting like a tomboy all the time, but I'm still very awkward and then I met my current boyfriend. I've never done anything with a guy before him. The other night we started talking and somehow we ended up talking about his previous relationships and he asked me about mine. I just kinda told him that I'd tell him later. So how would you feel?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• if she was at my age, i would have a hard time believing her xD

What Guys Said 3

• I would be honoured

• I'm waiting til marriage, so I'll be really happy.

• It would be nothing to worry about we would be really happy to be your first. It's really not a thing that would bother us if you were a virgin or if we were your first we would actually be more pleased.