How a school degree, lots of money and good job doesn't make the people "worth" / "civilizated" / "educated"?

Of course I knew that, but never experimented such an experience like this:

I met a guy. Ph D, who works in an important university as a researcher and lecturer. Well traveled, lived in 3 countries, musician and singer in a rock band as well. 31 years old. I thought he had plently of amazing stories to tell. that's the reason i accepted hanging out with him.

I was really surprised, because i expected a very interesting conversation with a such a guy like that. I was happy to meet him.

But he ruined all expectations when he asked me "can i suck your tits"? and then all the conversation focused about: "I have a Ph D, I am involved in an important researches, I am making a post doc, I speak x quantity of languajes, i earn x quantity of money, I am very important" I bet you won't have in your bed nobody like me, as you are saying no, tomorrow you will regret it.

It was really disappointing!!!

Is not a question, i just wanted to share this with you.

I wanted to focus the conversation in his stories, and he was mainly focused on my tits :/ Can I touch them? I want to kiss you all over. You have a nice ones lol lol lol and more lol.

I was talking with a monkey.
I was not using inappropriate or provocative clothing in case you wonder. I was wearing tennis shoes, jeans and a blouse that covered very well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I don't think degrees or titles mean everyone will find the guy smart, interesting to talk to, good at conversation and socially. It sounds like he was more interested in having sex with you.

• Yes he was, that was not nice. I felt bad and offended about his words.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all... "civilizated"? Second... that's a bummer, but things like that happen. Whether a person has a great job or is academically smart, it doesn't necessarily carry over into other parts of their life.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, think about it

Obviously when he puts his mind to something, he gets it done... based on that I'd say he just didn't see enough worth in you to try uber hard... when guys don't see a girl as girlfriend material, they throw her in the sex pile

I just think he doesn't feel like he lost anything of great value by making you run away... either he got to fondle those titties or you leave, either way I think he's ok with it

That's why lol

• I didn't go out with him thinking about romatic expectations. Anyway nobody deserves the treat and the words i received. That was very rude by his side.

After all, I am happy he acted like a dork in the first meet. Because in this way i didn't lost my time hanging out with someone like him.

• It's really not that bad and I'm surprised at age 30-35 your so shocked... boys will be boys

It could be a lot worse Like playing games with you and manipulating you, at least he was up front about it... try and see the positive side

• Of course, as I said " i I am happy he acted like a dork in the first meet. Because in this way i didn't lost my time" i am seeing the positive side. A second meeting is not going to happen and I am happy because i will not lost my time anymore hanging out with him.

• I LOL'D @ 'Can I suck your tits'

• He sounds like a complete asshole RUN AWAY>>>>>...

• Yeah success often leads to arrogance so I'm not surprised.

• Every man has his weakness.

• So because a guy is openly sexual with you, you see him as less civilized and valuable? Highly educated men like sex too. Get real.

• But highly educated men should know how to use the appropiate words, not "can i suck your tits"? that's what he told me (literally)

• He probably has to deal with so much politically correct social politics at work at a university, that with a woman he wants to be his direct and primal stuff

• He's a man who understands a woman's worth and what he wants. Don't know what to tell you.

• Wow! Not very classy of him. I guess he must have REALLY liked your boobs! lol!

• not of course not. I asked him if he is that way with everybody. He says no. I doubt it.

• i think yes but i don't wear provocative clothes. All was in his imagination.

• Even if you don't wear provocative clothes I guess if you have nice breasts for your frame it will be obvious and perhaps during your date he picked up on that and it got him going. No excuse for his total lack of class, but it sounds like your boobs would have the tendency to turn a guy on!

What Girls Said 0