Would you forgive someone for cheating?

• yes I would forgive them if they were honest
  • hell no
  • depends on the situation

Most Helpful Girl

• I would forgive them, but would never trust them again (as in, I would not give them another chance)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. maybe you neglected them? cheating is bad no matter how you look at it. i'm not encouraging it, just letting that it is possible for a good person to cheat if neglected. but most do so cause they just don't care.

• letting people know.

• for example, a married christian man puts too much time preaching to others while he's neglecting his wife. good man, noble goals, good woman, but he neglected her and therefor, created this mess. not always the situation, with that in mind, be careful who you go for.

What Girls Said 8

• 3|0
  • never. nothing can make me forgive them.

• No, never! I have self-respect.

• No. It's the worst thing to do and it pisses me off, I wanna punch them in the throat.
    -
    It's why I don't play split screen.

• Heck no way I'm gonna do that

• Yeah, I would, and seeing the poll results, that's what makes me a better person than a lot of people here.

• Forgive maybe. Stay with them, no way.

• Hell no I wouldn't. 😒

What Guys Said 13

• I did. She cheated again. We are no longer married.

• 0|0
  • I could be the only person to save them and I wouldn't, I would actually look them in the eye as they take the last breath.

• No there's no forgiveness for things like that. I respect myself far too much. I'm way too awesome to try to continue things after that.

• Yes. There are few things I would be unforgiving about.

But just because I'd forgive her for cheating on me doesn't mean that I would take her back.

• Yes, I would give a second chance (but only a second chance) if she had demonstrate that she was sorry enough and there seemed to be a strong indication that she will not do it again.

• Hmm fuck no.

• maybe, if she was the one who started it no, but if she was seduced into I would forgive her once

• No, once they break that trust, there's nothing else I want to do with them.

• No. Anyone who forgives a cheater is a weak spineless fool.

• I dont forgive that

• no I would hate her

• No , once a cheater always a cheater