Can you be dead honest?

My little brother who is 17 was jumped by 4 people. They took his iphone and wallet. One girl and three guys. He recognized the girl and one guy only. Suprisingly the one guy he recognized was shot to death on a drive by here in the city a week later. The girl there i no way could get in contact with her. The only way was facebook. I sent her a nice message. I told her to tell her dudes to get a job or they will end up like the dead friend sooner or later. I also said instead of stealing tell your dudes to come clean my brand new benz. I told her maybe then you guys can afford real gucci belts and the fake stuff your dudes wear and could possibly afford to bury your dead friend. They setup a gofund me for the dead guy asking 15k.
On my facebook i got cool pictures of my mercedes and nice clothes and cash and traveling pics.

The girl responded with "look at you flexing hard online bla bla bal you think you run sh1t bla blah".

My question is do you think i touched this girls heart with what i said? because i want it too. No i will not call the cops on them that's not cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you didn't touch her heart.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a group of people mugged my little sister, I would call the cops. Your brother got beat and mugged, so you went and sent an angry message over the Internet? For me, that's not cool.

Ugh, anyway. No, you didn't 'touch her heart.' You just made her pissed off. Since you're not doing anything but fighting from the computer screen, I could guarantee you that she and her friends learned nothing and wouldn't stop what they're doing. Hell, they would probably mug your brother again, seeing as they got away with it the first time around.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• call the cops! fuck her and her "gang" wanabe thugs
    You think its not cool to call the cops but was it cool when those dudes mugged your bro? Dont try to solve this crap by yourself because if you go alone to do shit you'll be stabbed or shot or beat

• That's kind of retarded ya know. You could get in a bunch more trouble for saying stuff like that to her about her dead friend and how she and her other dudes can be like him. Calling the cops would be a better option, because you might end up becoming a victim or be perceived as the predator

• Touched this girl's heart? More like pissed it off - if she even has a heart.

• Shit sounds like a crime book