Girls, how do I tell my girlfriend that I fucked her sister while she was sleeping?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Text her. Always text the important stuff.

• I know this may be a bit fucked up (or at least some will view it that way) but if you plan to continue on fucking the sis and you made a mistake, keep it to yourself. It can't hurt her this way. Now, if you feel the need to make yourself feel better by ridding yourself if the guilt, you have to think long and hard on what to say... just keep this in mind, we are all human. We have the power of reason but sometimes we are tempted and we'll temptation got the best of you. This doesn't make you a bad person. Maybe something is lacking in your current relationship. If that's the case open with what you feel is going wrong and see if you can work on it together.