Do I tell her I have a crush on her? I'm not looking to ask her out though? Help pls?

1. She said she's not interested in any relationship right now.
2. She's too close with her ex, she also tells him stuffs that only girls tell other girls.

I have a crush on her. We're good friends. I'm not looking to ask her out because I know she will say no. I'm just asking if I should come clean about my feelings with her because I don't want to hide it forever. Is there a chance that she will start ignoring me afterwards because that's what I'm afraid of. I don't want us to ruin what we already have. What do I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Tell your crush that you want to talk about something.

Don't make a big deal about it, make it sound like you could be asking for help with your homework or something. Let your crush know that you wanted to talk about something in a one on one setting, but that there's not a lot of pressure to have a serious conversation.

The more casual you can be without making it sound too casual, the better. Just say, "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something after school, do you have a minute?"

Good luck.

• She also shares a lot of stuffs with me, do you think she will stop sharing after I tell her how I feel? Will she back off from great friends to just being friends if I tell her?

• Tell her the truth.

What Guys Said 0