One night stands - how do you choose?

Hey guys (ang girls). I was wondering - when you happen to get ONS, how do you choose the one? Do guys take every girl who's willing to spread her legs or do they have NOPE zone where they wouldn't go? And girls, do you choose the best looking guy or just some 'average' (with a higher chance to be interested in you)?
Few times I chose a guy, once I was the chosen one :D

Most Helpful Guy

• i go for the woman i want

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly had nope zones and generally once someone I was interested in realized it he would make the first move.

What Guys Said 5

• I dont do ONS but if i did id go for the drunkest, slittiest, and horniest looking bimbo out there.

• i chose girls who are willing and wanting ONS, who are confident and have a sense of humour or fun, and who looks cleans.

• I definitely have nope zones, and I usually choose whoever I think would be best in be with me.

• i choose the mix between fun and beauty, if the girl is not a model but it's funny then i keep her with me.

• It's nothing wrong if you're single. I choose the girl I like and have interest in me, not the best and not the worst looking.

If she knows how to talk and if she's not some manipulative bitch with skyrocket ego.

What Girls Said 0