Can't figure this out on my own... please guys/girls, with half a brain, tell me what you think?

Basically, I still have feelings for my ex and I HOPE that we can maybe eventually reconcile. We split 5 months ago, which is a long time ago.

Anyway, a rather attractive girl on Instagram posted this photo about sex (Check photo/link out please and you'll see what I mean).

I'm not good at interpreting things, and I couldn't decide if the photo he liked meant that he's been having lots and lots of sex or that he hasn't had sex in a long time.

So I'm wondering what your take
Can't figure this out on my own....please guys/girls, with half a brain, tell me what you think?

is, since I really don't want to be going back to him if he's been with other people sexually.

• It means he probably hasn't had sex since you split
  • It means he's had lots of sex since you split up
Didn't mean to select most helpful opinion just yet... 😒 So feel free to keep on answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is it so important that he hasn't had sex with anyone else?

I don't think you can make any assumption. He may have just liked the humour involved so he liked it.

• Because I wouldn't want to go back to someone who'd been sleeping around with other girls that weren't me? And that's just that.

True, he may well just have liked the humour. He's just not one for liking things like that usually is all. The girl who posted it also branded herself as 'the virgin Mary' so I don't know if he was just relating to that.

• Well it's been 5 months, it's likely he's gotten laid in that time.

• Not necessarily likely.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0