What to do if the guy you like likes you back but he's too insecure to make a significant move?

He's always around me, he looks at me often and if I look back, he smiles but the problem is he never talks to me first. He's not shy or anything, only when he's around me I feel like he gets a bit awkward. I think he waits to get approached by me because he's not comfortable doing it but it's so annoying because if I want to make things happen, I'll have to do everything. I'm almost giving up on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the problem? You make the moves and if he lies you it'll work out. If not you move on. If you're not shy it shouldn't be aprobelm. If you are then you should understand his plight :)

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you kake a move on him and if he likes you then he should reciprocate.

What Girls Said 3

• Then you make the moves

• I've talked to him a few times already and now I feel like intead of approaching me, he waits for me to do that.

• then tell him that

• Ask him to lunch, or dinner or a movie or coffee! Just ask... and then see where it goes! Good Luck!

• Pass on him. You don't always want to me the one in a relationship to initiate things. He's not worth it

• Yeah, I think you're right

• *be the one