Did she just reject me in a subtle way?

I have been talking to this beautiful woman for almost two weeks. Yesterday, I asked her how she was feeling. She said "Like shit, I am not talking much so I will talk to you later." Today, I asked her what she was doing. She said "Just trying to finish up my day. I am still in a funk. Don't take it personal. I'm just not in the mood to talk." I told her I'd back off. She said "Thank you again I am sorry." I apologized to her for being annoying because I felt like I was. She stopped me and told me "I don't mean it like that, I just don't open up easily and I have a lot going and kind of go all hermit status." Was this a subtle rejection?

What Girls Said 1

• Not neccesarily but I wouldn't call/ text her again. Wait for her to get out of her funk. You'll know for sure soon enough. Or text/call her right away and be rejected for sure.

• Should I ask her and be sure?

• I just saw her on Facebook with another guy so my answer has been confirmed. I let her know I won't bother her again.

• Good. And for your own sake, be true to your word. No more contact

What Guys Said 0