Does playing hard to get work on girls?

Does playing hard to get work on girls? I've been talking to this girl and I've used the push/pull effect and it seems to be working.. however I don't wanna make it seem like I'm not interested in her.. how can I do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooooh, you just have to do what your gut tells you man :/ its a tricky game (and sometimes a bit immature)

• It is but it actually works.. I don't wanna hurt her feelings tho

• well if you find yourself being more distant than friendly, then yeah it might be hurting her

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, it works like this:

If you want something short-term, be direct and honest, and don't waste time on girls who don't immediately show interest.

If you want something long-term, you have to slowly build her interest in you over time. She must like you to begin with, but for her interest to grow, she must wonder about you. She must be a little unclear on where she stands with you until she reaches the point where she's ready for a committed relationship. That's why push/pull works, at least if you're looking for something long-term.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to her

• This doesn't really work even if it seems like it does. I would advise you to be direct with her. Tell her what you want and show genuine interest

What Guys Said 1

• It works for the girls that you probably don't want.