How do you know when its the right time to ask a girl out?

I've known this girl for a year, and I've had a crush on her ever since and she gets more perfect the more I know her. We are pretty good friends and such and we can talk one on one and have a fun conversation. Its just I keep worrying if im just another friend or some other guys are tryna get at her and it drives me crazy if I think she might be ignoring me.

I kinda want some security , would you say? Its just I dont know how dating really works All i know is that she makes me happy. So how do you know when its the right time? We've been communicating more outside school a bit (not to much) but she will send me selfie snapchats unlike before and I haven't asked her on a date or anything even close trying to transition from a playful/teasing reltationship seems so tricky and risky. Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should just ask her now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think she is also attracted to you? if so ask her out now!

What Girls Said 3

• Try for a casual group hangout like bowling or a movie with a group of mutual friends and if she seems to be enjoying it ask her out one on one either later that day/ night or the next day

• Tell her that she makes you happy :)

• I would ask her to go somewhere casual. Milkshakes, the new Star Wars movie, a group hangout? That way you ease into it but also get a feel for what she is feeling!

What Guys Said 0