Why is she doing this? Please Answer?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. I have CF so I'm infertile, out of shape (I work out harder than a soldier at gym to get in shape), and a 40 year lifespan. I've been rejected twice, both in the last 2 years. But this year I met a girl Crystal, she's by far the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But as soon as I met her I knew I had absolutely no chance, but I asked her out anyways and amazingly, she smiled and said yes, I couldn't believe it. We've been together for 4 months. She's always been nice to me and I've done the same for her but she won't hold my hand, kiss me, lean on me or do anything with me in public, she'll give me a hug goodbye but that's about it in public. She gives me love and affection all the time when we're in private but never in public. Yesterday I asked her about it and asked if she's embarrassed and she said no. Why won't she hold my hand in public, is she embarrassed of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. Maybe she's not comfortable with it? Maybe she doesn't want to get too attached to you? Do other people know that the two of you are dating?

There can be plenty of reasons for why she won't. I don't think she is embarrassed. If she was she wouldn't have said yes, right?

Tell her exactly what you told us. She'll understand :) Ask her why she won't be affectionate in public, if something is wrong. I'm sure everything will be okay. Good luck

• Yes, people know we're dating and thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta keep communicating. Don't settle for an answer that leaves you with more questions. Keep talking until y'all are on the same page.

• I just want to know why she won't do anything with me in public

• Some girls just aren't comfortable with public displays of affection. They don't like drawing attention to themselves. It probably has nothing to do with you.

• Just saying, if she was embarrassed by you, she wouldn't be dating you.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's just embarrassed of PDA with anyone and you are over thinking it.

• She either is embarrassed or she just doesn't like showing pda in public.

• she's embarrased of you and she's not worth it.

What Guys Said 0