One sided conversations?

I like this guy, and he always messages me but he rarely asks me about myself. We pretty much just talk about him. It's starting to turn me off.
Should I say something or just stop talking to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god, I HATE that shit so much.

If he's been doing this for a while, then don't waste your time with him anymore. When a guy likes a girl, they'll want to know as much about her as possible. So I'm sorry to say this, but he is not interested in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say something like 'Hey, I've been thinking and we always seem to talk about you. Don't you have any questions for me, anything you'd like to know?" If his answer is lame like he can't think of anything to ask you then perhaps consider letting that one go.

What Guys Said 1

• Try leaning the conversation towards something neutral or to yourself and see how he reacts?

What Girls Said 1

• Just leave it, if he were really interested in you he would ask about you too