Would you date demisexuals?

Meaning they won't even consider sex unless they actually love you and have a deep emotional connection with you. Aaanndd it can take months or a few years until they're ready.

Positive side: they make a really faithful partner since they're far less likely to have sex outside the commited relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date anyone who defines their sex with some sort of weird prefix. Unless it's just a simple, non-psychotic, mentally stable, hetero homo or bi, I'm not interested.

• It's not weird. Your knowledge is just limited.

• In case you forget, humans are indeed the most complex in animalia kingdom. Applying new rules just mean we discover something new and have better, more detailed description about stuffs.

Yes, sapiosexual is about preference. But it does have something to do with bilogical stuff. It means they need thst intelligence in order to feel turn on.

• The phrase "most complex" means nothing. We are only seen as the apex of evolution because we define ourselves. Genetically, we are less advanced than many creatures. Physiologically, we are less complex than most currently living mammals. Cognition is the only thing worth note, and the most interesting thing about human cognition is the ability to form an opinion. And that's all this really is, a difference of opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I mean, that's basically me in the description, so yes. But I wouldn't need or want to wait a super long time.

• Demisexuals are like.. in the middle of asexual spectrum. Without that deep emotional connection we have little to no interest to sex. So it's not just about waiting until you like someone. Waiting is a necessity for us. The length of the time depends on thr dynamic of the relationship though.

• I'd be contradicting myself should I say no
    because I consider myself one such individual.

• How do you know you're one?

• It's really is a long time, yeah. I'm hoping we'll be together forever.

She guided me out of a rough path when we first met. ^.^

• A teenage love that actually lasts. :)

• You get 6 months. If you can't figure it out by 6 months, then we're just wasting our time.

• Why sex should have a deadline? In my last relationship I started to want it around 6 months, but I guess it could be much longer or a little faster. It depends on the dynamic of the relationship and how much I can trust and feel comfortable around the guy.

• Honestly, if you still don't love someone or want to have sex with them after knowing them and being together with them for an entire year, then that's truly an indicator. 6 months might be early, but a year should be enough... I wouldn't be with someone whom I don't intend to date long-term and stick around with them for a year, lol.

• fair enough. like I said before, it heavily depends on the dynamic of the relationship. ^^

• Depends how much I like them and if they want to marry or start a family. If it takes years I want to know were in it for the long long long term

• yeah why not

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, then you would know that they're not using you, but it would be difficult to stay loyal