Girls, if you saw a guy who is totally your type, would you invite him to a date quickly?

Let's say you don't know each other and met on Facebook for example (online mainly )

You did some talking before, but nothing else

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were single and interested, sure. But i may need to get to know him better online before i feel comfortable going on a date.

• yes, the both of you kept chatting for a few weeks

• @mooky06 and she was the one to propose meeting up! Could she really find me attractive therefore?

• She may have some sort of attraction towards you yes, that's very possible ☺️

What Girls Said 2

• I would probably want to get to know him at least at little. Otherwise I may just be setting myself up for failure. But I don't think there's anything wrong with being "quick".

• okay, yes, they both decided to do more chatting online before anything else

• I'll be honest: it would just depend on where I was. It would depend on how adventurous I was at that time in my life. That logical part of me say "why rush?" The adventurous part of me says "FOR the rush!"

• Not, first to get to know him.

• how do you mean that exactly?

so you invite him to get to know him personally first and then you decide whether you would date him?

• Yes, first I would do that