Is there a height limit on love?

Does height matter to you? Would you seek someone out who was taller or shorter?
Just wondering if people make it a big deal or not?
I'm 4ft10 and my boyfriend is 6ft... something xD
I can't begin to tell you how much i worry about how people see the height difference and give that look >.> like 'what the hell is your age gap' or 'i wonder how they do it'
Would you love a large height difference in your partner or see it as impractical?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women don't have a real maximum height limit for guys (maybe they wouldn't like a guy that's over 7 feet tall, but it's usually not even a factor since they won't encounter many people like that). There is a MINIMUM height for MOST girls in their boyfriends, though. Can't tell you how many girls I know make fun of guys that are under 5' 8", saying things like "if he's under 5' 8", he best not even talk to me". Which is ironic, because when guys say the same thing about weight, they lose their shit.

For me personally, I like just about all heights for their own reasons. I wouldn't want to date a dwarf just for practical reasons, though who am I to say I COULDN'T fall in love with one?

As a tomboy, really tall guys do sometimes make me feel a little defensive, but I think's that's a problem with me that I need to work on. If he isn't domineering, it isn't a problem. Likewise, if a guy is shorter than me, I make think he is cute and he makes me feel good about myself in a way (I actually kind of like a little bit of role reversal), but if he is a push over, then that would be an issue.

I guess what it comes down to for me is- height can matter, but it just doesn't matter as MUCH as other things.

What Guys Said 8

• Its not. Height is only matter as a sexual preference. I for example feel more attracted to taller women. But this has nothing to do with love.

• I've dated women who are 5'11 and women who are 4'11 i don't think i would stray to far from this range.

• Yea no doubt about that it exists it in the real world but personally I got a soft spot for girls under 5'4 or any woman taller than 5'11 lol

• Height doesn't matter one little bit. It's what goes on in that 4' 10" person that matters most.

• 3in taller and 4inch shorter

• hun your penis level your the perfect height for me

• No, there's no height limit at all. I'm a really tall guy (6'5"), and I'm most attracted to short girls. I'm attracted to girls of all heights, really, but something about short girls drives me so crazy in the best sense of the word. A tiny, feminine woman spurs all my instincts to be a strong protector for her. My crush right now is right at 5'0", and I want to do unspeakable things to her and make her mine. Small girls seem to like big men, too, so it's an amazing match from my perspective.

• I've never dated a girl that short but I have dated girls who are not taller than 5'0". I definitely wouldn't rule it out. A girl's body shape is way more important to me than height. And in fact, if a girl is thin and rocking awesome curves the effect can look even more impressive on a short girl, so yeah. Plus, it opens up some interesting positions in the bedroom.

What Girls Said 4

• Love is based on trust and relationship, not height. True, most people would find it queer that there's a 14 inch height difference, but what matters in the end is that you both love eachother and make it work. Funny, I was thinking about this the other day, too. I would personally be okay with a height difference, if I like that person enough. It would make it harder to display affection, considering how he would have to bend down to hug or kiss you. However, in the end it's your life, and if you're worried about it, confront your boyfriend about it. Don't worry about what others think.

• What if it was thy other way around or what if he was same as your height...

• *I didn't

• @singlebee hey, i'm just trying to help a fellow short person out

• Doesn't bother me. I'm 5'1, so it's usually a pretty big height difference, but I don't care much either way.

• I'm 4'8 so any guy I date is going to have to deal with height difference, remarks and stares. I personally love a height difference. Screw what people say, it isn't their relationship. :)

• I really just am not attracted to short guys.