Is this girl taking me for a mug?

Okay so the other day I asked my friend with benifits on a date for first time to be nice and she said she was going to meet me on the day I asked anyway so I asked her to go out on date instead of the usual just sex. Anyway she said she would come out. i texted her at 8 to to see when she be ready and then she didn't reply till 10 saying she out with her friends? And then said i can go meet her when she goes in. So I decided not to go and told her I have to work because my job is a late night but I had that day off I just didn't want to be mug. I said in a nice way I'm working now so I won't be able to come round and she told me to Fxxk off and delete her number. Would you still talk to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't blame her. You act like you are doing her a favor just because you decided to take her on a date. She's not going to magically feel the same way you feel after being your friends with benefits. She doesn't have to do anything. She just cut you off and stopped talking to you. She's out with her friends she's not worried about you

Most Helpful Guy

• She is a rude bitch move on

What Girls Said 3

• wtf no..

she sounds crazy immature and childish. I would do exactly what she says. If she really cared about you she wouldn't say "fuck off and delete my number".

• you led her on, letting her think you wanted a relationship and then changing your mind. She is upset with you for leading her in.

• Never ever again ever.

What Guys Said 3

• OK, if you have never dated her but had sex, you are not a friends with benefits. You are a bootycall,, and you never try to date a bootycall.

You broke the rules, she wants to fuck you not hang out with you.

• You're falling for her.

• She told you to fuck off then you tell her to fuck off too...
    A slut is a slut!!! And you don't date a slut! Simple! You only fuck a slut