Is it important for a girl tk wear make up and use high heels?

Suppose a girl doesn't like to wear make up or high heels. So guys like that or you wouldn't mind she doesn't use any. But say this girl still dress nice with dress and always looks nice. But just no make up and no high heels. What about u girls do u wear make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• As she comes, as long as she is true to herself, her talents will always be recognised, because makeup is a mask, so why mask what talents you truly have, and heels, well, no opinion really, x

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the women I know only wear heels when dressing up, same goes for make up. Some don't even do that, none of them have ever had any trouble getting a guy. It really isn't a must do thing.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally like it when girls don't wear makeup and high heels

• I actually prefer it

What Girls Said 1

• For me i don't wearakdup or high heels
    the makeup i don't need it because i know that i am beautifull so i like to show the real me.
    And about high heels because iam tall. i am 1,71m so i xon't need them but sometimes when i won't to wear them many people lough on me and say i am tall withojt them...
    But i will give u advice... if the man loves u he will neved intrast to makeup or high heels because he will see u like an angle that come into his life