Do you think any girl could be driven to being a psycho stalker given the right guys?

What I mean is, if a guy was awesome/hot enough, basically whatever main qualities women look for in guys, do you think if a guy had enough of these qualities, it would drive even the most stable and dignified of girls to become to start stalking him obsessively if he wasn't interested in her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I think that it's possible for there to be stalkers of any gender? Yes, it's an observable phenomenon. Do I think that a reasonably well adjusted person is going to be prone to such unhealthy and unbalanced behaviour? Not really. That goes against the whole "well-adjusted" thing, doesn't it?

• Well you have never dated a guy who is remotely decent so I don't blaming you for not knowing what one would be like.

• i'm not talking about your answer to this question, just pointing out that you have never dated a decent guy.

• And I have said over and over again ad nauseam that you know nothing about my life and cannot make that judgment.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't. I think it takes a special someone that already has those unique psychotic like qualities already existing in their beautiful mind.

What Girls Said 7

• Nooooo stalkers are crazy. Most people aren't. Most people don't get obessed. So the vast majority of people won't become stalkers.

• No... some of us have a little bit of self-restraint.

• You're not getting the point. It has nothing to do with restraint.

• I think it has everything to do with self-restraint, unless I am misunderstanding your question. One does not go to sleep at night feeling and acting like a normal human being and wake up in the morning totally absorbed by someone to the extent that they put their own lives on hold in order to follow this person around. It happens in increments. Baby steps. Before becoming a psycho stalker, you first have to become obsessed. You move past vague interest into deep affection, and then from affection to all-consuming compulsion, and then your feelings, rushing thoughts, desires and compulsions spiral into something resembling obsession. And it keeps getting deeper and stronger.

But at any point in the beginning of all of this mess, 99% of us have the emotional and mental capability to shift gears. To remove ourselves from the situation. Sometimes that involves medication or counseling, but it's a choice we can make prior to things getting out if control, don't you think?

• No if he didn't want me anymore, he wouldn't be the right guy for me anyway.

• "√§nymore"?

• no response...

• Well I did respond but you don't agree with me lol. My "perfect" guy would be a guy who loves me back, who wants me back, who respects me, admires me and who I can have good conversation with. So it's impossible for me to consider someone perfect when i've never experienced those things with them, I can't do a one way street relationship or like someone who doesn't like me.

• Ahhhh noooo.

• what if he was the most amazing guy ever? like the perfect guy and made all other guys look lame and every girl who knew him wanted him/?

• Remember the disclaimer you read when you joined the site, it specifically said in order to answer questions, you must first have had to have a certain number of boyfriends...

• @Girlslie DAMNIT 😥 welp

LOOOL.

• Uhhhhh no?

• I only like psychopaths.

• No, it would not happen.

• There are some girls who are different and they don't stalk guys, they don't even care. They are busy with their lives.

What Guys Said 0