Which one would you choose?

So I have this dilemma of which guy to choose. Here are the basics:

Guy 1: He is cute and I had a crush on him for at least two years but is he is very shy.

Guy 2: Very intelligent, good looking, comes from a good family but is controlling, possessive and manipulative

Guy 3: Younger than me, a bit chubby but definitely knows what he wants but on the down site he gets super jelouse

Also none of them I have lead on or promised a relationship/dating still they act like my boyfriend...

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not guy 2. You don't want someone like that in your life, no matter how handsome they are, or how good their family is. Guy 3 sounded fine until the jealous part. If I were you, I'd choose guy 1. Shyness isn't necessarily a bad thing, whereas I think jealousy and being controlling is.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely not Guy 2. Guy 1 if you are willing to make the first move. Guy 3 if you aren't.

• i would say guy 1

What Girls Said 1

• I'd choose Guy 1 in my opinion.