Why does he make time for me?

My drivers instructor lets me pay half of what the others pay, he also gave me a free online theory cursus that normally costs about 150-200. He drives from another city to give me lessons (in my hometown) about a 30 min drive. I have a weird feeling... why does he do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your most likely a great student whose seriously wanting to learn to drive he picked you to be what they call a Teachers Pet
    Teachers Pet -
    A student who is perceived to be favored by the teacher. As a strong and conscientious student,

Most Helpful Girl

• You Drive Him... Crazy, sweetie.
    You probably are Learning, on top of everything else, that He is makin gno hymning nor hawing about his inner feelings, showing you Instead a bit more in store with some speacial treatemnt.
    When you get your licence, maybe you then, can take him for a ride and see what happens after you both get out of that Driver seat.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• Bit odd I only got cheaper lessons when my instructor upped the prices because I was one of his first students and a good one the car at that time only had 700 mile on it !

• i got cheaper lessons because the school didn't allow me to get a full package, so the first 10 were cheaper but he said he will continue to give a discount

• odd weird that they offer packages but cannot offer them fully to everyone

• Clearly wants to fondle you lol

Why else.. he's trying to butter you up

• perhaps you ought to ask him!! sounds odd

• sounds like he likes you

• He probably just likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• Because he finds you attractive and is trying to get close one day when you look him in the eye :)

• He clearly likes you and he sounds really nice. If he makes a move and you like him then give him a chance. If you don't like him and reject him, end driving sessions with him. Don't allow him to drive you anywhere nor let him direct you to drive in a scarcely populated area.