Guys, Are laidback girls boring?

I'm super open-minded, edgy and intellectual. This guy I'm talking to is pretty bubbly and positive. I like him a lot. But my personality is rearly laidback and chill. Rarely bubbly, unless I'm drunk or something. Depends. But that's kind of
how I am, I laugh a lot still but I don't know if guys want a super bubbly girl. I'm more attracted to guys that are outgoing and bubbly like him. He mentions that I'm cool as fuck all the time and I'm hoping we can be more than what we have been, which is why im curious.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like a good match to me. It's hard to say what he really means by "cool as fuck", but the best way to find that out is asking him.

• He says a combination of things that he really likes being around me, beautiful, cool as fuck. But he only says this when he's drunk, so who knows how he actually feels. I'm not one to rush anything by asking

• I think I will ask next time we hang out. It's best to know than to wonder. Thanks for your input!

• I hope I could help.

What Guys Said 6

• I wish I knew you. Laid back and open minded is awesome and that kind of person is easier to get to know.

• If you're laid back and intelligent and the other adjectives you used to describe yourself, that's definitely a good combination.

• Hell nah lol. Shoot that's the type of girl I want.

• Laid-back girls aren't boring, they are annoying. I wish I could find a girl who loves rules and order. Above all, perfection.

• How are we annoying?

• Okay, I just think you're generalizing a bit

• Alright, now I am going to forget I ever acknowledged your existence.

• I like laid back girls. Super bubbly and drama queens drive me nuts.

• I'd rather not spend any time with a girl except fucking... its pretty annoying and boring

• Lol how is it annoying and boring?