How do I tell him that i'm a virgin?

Okay so i just had a pretty good talk with my crush and he told me that he broke up with his ex because she was boring and inexperienced. Now, i don't consider myself inexperienced since i've done 'stuff' with guys but i haven't had sex yet. But should i tell him i'm a virgin and if yes, how am i supposed to tell him?
He's very sweet and honest so thats not a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try to be open & honest with him... when the topic of sex comes up, just casually let him know you haven't been with a guy yet where you felt comfortable having sex, but that you're comfortable with other sexual stuff. For guys it's nice to know what a girl's expectations are with stuff like that, so I think he'll appreciate knowing what your thoughts are about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You want a meaningful connection before going ahead with sex with him, so make sure you have one. At the point in a relationship where you are seriously making out and, uhm, touching, warn him that you want a deep loving relationship before having sex. He’ll get a sense of your attitude, and may also guess that you might be inexperienced. Then see what happens. If he sticks around and proves that he’s serious about you, then he should be okay hearing all of the details.

When you’re ready to have sex, tell him the whole truth about your inexperience. At this point, if you’re in a serious relationship, it should not be a big deal for him. The best method is to share your perspective and attitude about sex and relationships before divulging the piece of intimidating trivia.

Good luck, anon.

What Guys Said 7

• Honesty is ALWAYS best policy.

• You've to say it by your mouth or to give in written.

• Try to be honest and he will understand you.

• So he broke up with his girlfriend because she was inexperienced with sex? Nice guy.. not. Obviously didn't have any patience

• Don't waist your virginity on this dirt bag. Save it for someone special.
    He'll most likely fuck you, get your virginity and then toss you out!

Trust me!

• I'm not sure I'd tell him.

• Play I have never

What Girls Said 4

• You should tell him and just bring it up if you're ever having a conversation about sex with him. Just make sure you aren't making a mistake by giving him your virginity too.

• media2.giphy.com/media/LqjxZN2GLdNAY/giphy.gif

Him dumping his ex because she lacks experience in the bed room is a major red flag. Don't waste your time on him, I doubt that he will treat you any better.

• "I'm a virgin."
    Why is it so hard?

• You owe him nothing