Guys, do you prefer curvy girls or skinny girls?

Just curious about whether guys prefer skinny or curvy girls, and whether that would influence if you ask someone out or not

• Skinny
    51% (23)
  • Curvy
    49% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a bit of both. Slim with curves in the right places!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Because most of the definitions of "curvy" on here have basically been descriptions of overweight women, I will have to go with skinny. I have even seen girls that totally match the recommended BMI called skinny on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given the choices, I prefer skinny (I prefer pettie in general), but that's not enough to make me pass over a great girl. Personality and compatibility are much more important - her body is just a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most amazing woman I've ever met in my life happens to be skinny. But I'd had crushes on all shapes and sizes growing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I don't care whether your skinny or curvy. I've seen girls who are beautiful both skinny and curvy so for me it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy all the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A real man needs something to grab onto. Curvy women are the only way to go.

0|1
    2|0
  • Curvy all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer curvy but id still date a skinny girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me it does not matter, I look for a warm heart and someone who would want me for who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I love curvy women. I get more aroused by curvy women but my crushes were always kinda skinny & almost flat chested. So in the end conclusion is that nothing matters. It all comes to body language and personality.

0|0
    0|0