Thoughts on taking a month break?

My boyfriend of 2 years just asked to talk and told me he thinks it'd be best if we took a break for about a month. I personally and agaisnt breaks but he said he needs time to think and get his life together as well as think about how he treated me so far. I'm glad that's the reason, but I'm honestly afraid this is just a break up and we'll never have closure. He's a very important person in my life right now and I just don't want it to end like this. How do I deal with this.. and what are you thoughts on a break for a month?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you been good together or have there been more negatives than positives up till now? Is there less interest?

Tbh, unless you're William and Kate, these 'breaks' rarely work and it's just a cowards way of ending it.

You can usually 'think' whilst still staying together. You don't need an official 'break' to think. I'd say it's the end personally but maybe I'm reading this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know a month seems like a short time but it's a long time. He may like being single and not wanna come back. I'd say 50:50 chance he'll want to end things after the break. If you can talk him out of it I would try from my experience

What Guys Said 1

• space is good

What Girls Said 1

• One whole month!!! there must be another reason or reasons why he wants that break especially for so long.