Guys, does he actually like me?

So, my friend set me up a few months ago with her boyfriend's friend. My friend's boyfriend and his friend live about an hour away from us so we just switched phone numbers. He's 2 years older than me and we began talking to each other about once a day, just getting to know each other. Then we stopped for a couple of months because we were both just busy. Then about a month and a half ago, we began talking again and got really close and learned every personal thing about each other. We had sent photos of ourselves (just faces, nothing else) to each other and he had told me what a genuinely nice person I am and how attractive I am. I really like this guy, but we fell out a few weeks ago over a small issue. We both apologised, but he said he thought it was best to not talk to each other for a while because he was really stressed about his school work. I feel so frustrated because I can't get him out of my head and haven't heard anything from him for 3 weeks. If ANYONE has ANY advice on what they think they would do in this situation, please let me know.

P. S I know from re-reading this that I sound like a pathetic teenage girl, all hung-up on some guy. I'm just genuinely confused and any help is appreciated xx

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• He probbaly likes you.

0|0
    0|0