Wow. Do women really hate short guys this much?

I'm short myself and although I know women don't find short guys attractive, I never knew they actually hated our guts. I didn't even know there were guys out there who hated us just because we are not tall or average height.

Take a look at the twitter link below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed

Some of these comments are really nasty. This is depressing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like a lot of guys share your same concern. I'm not going to lie and say that height doesn't matter to most girls or that I wouldn't even put it in a list of positives when describing a "perfect" guy. However, the hatred that most of these girls are spewing is shocking and disgusting. Just know cute nony that there are many girls who will see you for who you genuinely are, and who you are is not defined by a number on a ruler.
    If our culture is so vain to determine the value of a human by a height, a weight, a color etc. Then I really worry about what the future holds.
    Try not to let it get you down and keep your eyes peeled for a girl with enough sense to see the genuine you. 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it funny how girls have no problem turning guys down based on their height however if a gu says he won't date a girl who is fat or a girl with a high number of sexual partners then he's a shallow asshole.

The biggest difference is girls have more control over their weight and number of sexual partners than guys do over their height yet its totally fine for them to have their preference but not for guys.

Hypocrites

• Excellent point bandit.

• second, that was an awesome point, if a girl doesn't like me because of my height they can fuck off, a shallow woman isn't worth my time and energy. I know i'm not a bad looking guy and im a gentleman so it is their loss

• What you have said is so true with most girls. All the girls that do this are Hypocrites.

What Girls Said 12

• Jesus, this is why you can't take people over the internet too seriously. Every guy is required to be 6' tall and every woman has to be 110lbs.

• 1. Some of those comments are made by men
    2. There will always be some people who hate on you no matter what. Doesn't matter if you're tall, short, skinny, fat, muscular, weak, have long hair, short hair, a beard, no beard, glasses, no glasses, straight teeth, wonky teeth. People will always find something to complain about and this should not come as a shock to you. Nor should it be something to get hung up on.
    3. Don't generalize. Just because some people have tweeted out negative things about short people it doesn't mean everyone hates you.

For instance, I'm skinny. Some people tell me I'm disgusting and that I look "anorexic". Others tell me I look really pretty and cute. You have the power to choose who you decide to listen to.

• the problem is every one of those things can be changed except height; if you are fat you can lose weight and become skinny. If you are too skinny, you can gain weigh. If you are weak, you can hit the gym and get stronger. Beards can be shaved and they can be grown. Bad teeth can be fixed through dental work. Height can be... nothing it can't be fixed. So it is a shame that people can hate someone because they are short

• i believe there are consequences to what you do and say so I believe in the law of karma. Sometimes people wonder why they have pain in their lives, well maybe they are not good people and deserve everything they get. If believing in karma makes it look like I hold grudges, well fine. If i ever met any of these women, I asked to forgive them, i could probably not bring myself to do so.

• if asked, sorry my keyboard sucks lol

• Well ;; Height doesn't make a man ^^ and all the greatest men of history were short haha
    be happy of ur height its just a number most important is the type of person you are there r girls who dont mind it and tbh being short is not bad so no need to be depressed.

• I love short guys!!! I'm also a short girl.

I'm glad a lot of women don't like shorts guys. For me that means less to worry about any woman trying to flirt with my boyfriend. ^^

• God, why are some people so shallow? It makes me cringe.

Sorry to say, but girls like that are not worth anyone time.

Why would somebody hate someone for something they can't even control?

• Anyone who acts nasty like that to a group of people aren't worth your time anyways.

• I'm a very short girl so I don't care about the guy's height.

• You don't want these immature skanks anyway.

• I don't hate short guys. Short guys can be really cute.

• i dont hate them.

• Well to me it doesn't matter how tall they are. Lol

• Those people are so ugly on the inside. It's just disgusting. I feel sorry for anyone who gets into a relationship with them.

I may have preferences about height based on attraction, but I have no hate in my heart for short guys.

• but even then you can't say that someone under your height preference is not attractive, height and good looks are not related. You can be tall and ugly and you can be short and attractive

What Guys Said 7

• Anyone that has that much hate towards a certain person for being short or whatever is a shitty person. End of story.

• reading these tweets really pissed me off, i hope they get what's coming to them, hopefully their kids will end up short and they will have to answer to their children when they say "mom, why do you hate me". Or maybe they fall in love with a short man and he reads their tweet and up and leaves them, hopefully Karma will be a terrible bitch to them

• I don't hate on short guys because I was short growing up and got a lucky big growth spurt but if the chick isn't 5'4 she can gtfo

• Those people are shallow idiots. Don't let them get to you.

• They don't hate you. They hate how other girls might judge them if they were to be seen near you.

There's a subtle, but important difference there.

• Why would people hate short people? I'm 6'0, but I would never hate someone just because they're short. I love short girls, they are adorable.

• funny... when i speak how women don't like short or etc guys my comments get removed...