Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Am I wrong for feeling this way?
That's me, I'm 16 a junior in high school. I have CF so I'm infertile, it's why I'm out of shape (I try really hard at gym to get into shape), I swear 500% more than a normal person and it's humiliating, and have a 40 year lifespan. I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice, once two years ago and again last year on the last day of school. There's this girl Crystal in my civics class I really like but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her, she's here when I don't have time to talk, and she's not there when I do and it's very frustrating. I hate everything about myself, I'm ugly, fat, short only 5'9", slow, suck at everything, wear glasses and can't afford contacts, I'm poor, stupid, weak, I lie, I'm terrible with people, I'm very aggressive, and my worst quality of all I'm nice. But I hide all my insecurities, but I can't hide my aggressiveness, stupidity, being terrible with people and such, just insecurities. Anyways, I've been cutting since last January and I still hate myself more than anything and I have no chance with Crystal. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me just start by saying that I don't think you're ugly, fat, or short at all. Also, we ALL have flaws. So you should stop beating yourself up for all those things. And cutting will never fix anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I'm not gay but you look fine, how do you know you don't have a chance with? I'm sure you can at least find a way to say hi to her, don't worry about the other girls it happens to everyone even the best looking guys. Go for it " life's a risk carnal" you loose some you win some you're still young,

• I agree with Rocky19 on this , I'm not gay either , but your if the pic is of you your not any of what you said ; your fine as you are whether you see it or not

What Girls Said 1

• i think your cute just the way you are. i think you put to much pressure on yourself. so take the risk and ask her out if she says no its her loss because you rock

What Guys Said 1

• In part yes you are. Despite your affliction you are still in control of you. If you don't like thing as they are , change them. No one has more control over those puppet strings than you. While you may feel your hiding your insecurities you aren't hiding them from everyone. You say you don't have a chance with Chrystal ; change your attitude and that aggressive nature and you might get surprised