What is the best state to live in and why?

I need to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends upon who you are as a person and what your goals are in life. The states are wildly different.

If you want to be well-educated and make money because you have a brain and you generally are left-leaning, Massachusetts is a great state to live in.

If you like children carrying guns, executions, high school football, and you're a Christian who is skeptical of science, then Texas might be a good choice.

So it really depends.

• I like parents carrying guns to protect their children, some people deserve to have a dose of their own medicine, I believe Jesus died for me and you, but I still love science, and I'm pretty sure I can get a good education in any state. But thanks.

• Haha, ok. Suit yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pennsylvania, Cities and towns like White Haven, Mount Pocono, Stroudsburg, Lancaster, Scranton. Not overly expensive, clean living, nice people.
    However, even though they may be a decent area and a slower pace, each place, make sure you can get a job here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• Hawaii because this list says so. Also the New England States consistently come in the top 5 on these sort of lists.

www.cnbc.com/.../...op-states-to-live-in-2015.html

• Currently I live in Florida and I love it. Its awesome. I mean I have connections to Michigan so I love it there too but that's for personal reasons, not because its a great place to live. Florida is great. Of course, Canada is awesome and my #1 choice probs, but you said state so...

• If you want big cities, small towns, a days drive from the mountains to the coast in less than six hours, good food, and nice climate come to North Carolina

• Utah. Because guns.

• Australia.

Because it's Australia.

• Ignorance... a constant state of ignorance... because it's bliss!

• Solid state, I cannot imagine myself as like water.

• none of them! Canada beats all other options :P (especially because trump is in the us)

• Everywhere but for Turkey. I would choose Canada

• I don't know, California? but lately its been like a desert o, o

What Girls Said 6

• It honestly depends on the person. Some things about certain states some may love but others may hate.

• COLORADO.. cause we got weed 😏

• California.. Except we are currently in like a drought.

• New York.
    Because I'm here.

• OREGON CUZ PORTLAND

• i like cali.