Guys, if you have ever liked/dated a black women do you feel its harder to approach us rather than your own race if so why?

So I was watching a video and white guy was saying that he really likes African American girls but he feels that its hard to approach them /us and he isn't only Caucasian guy I've heard say this
(His preferance were black bbws btw)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most black women don't like white guys for various reasons, so that makes the white guys who are down hesitate to express any interest. Mostly I've heard black women make disdainful comments about white guys, like calling us "white boys" or saying that we lack "swag."

• (Swag= outdated ) I see where you're coming from but I personally aren't like that I love my vanilla boys

• Couldn't give you a percentage tbh

• From my experience, I really don't think it's very high, and that's the issue for the few black women who want to date white guys.

What Guys Said 4

• So I haven't ever dated a black woman, but there have been a number of black women I've found attractive and would have dated had I had the opportunity. I always found it very hard to approach black women I think mostly because I had it in my head that I really had no shot with them because I was white. I really don't know if that's true or not, that's just how I felt. The few that I did try to approach proved me right, at least as far as I was concerned. If I had ever gone out with a black woman, I feel like it would have to have been someone I knew pretty well beforehand so that there was some friendly relationship that would give me a little courage to step up.

• Damn that sucks, on my behalf I love whites guy their awesome (hints boyfriend is white) & just go for you never know until you try have more confidence and another thing I'm liking the huge fish I'm your pic it's awesome

• First of all, most black girls don't like white guys and we know this, so any white guy who's thinking of approaching a black girl is going to have second thoughts unless he just doesn't gaf. Second, black girls tend to be the nastiest girls of all when rejecting guys, meaning that the guy has a much higher chance of being rejected in a humiliating or demeaning way than he does with other girls. Even black guys, many of whom don't seem to gaf, complain about how mean black girls can be in these situations.

• Personally I love white guys (my boyfriend is White) and lol yeah I understand and not all black girls are mean I know for sure I'm not :) I've always liked white guys I just thought they didn't like black women or they were like scared or intimidated by me

• I wouldn't say it's harder, but approaching women in general is nerve racking a bit. At least for me it is.

• It's a commonly know fact that black women are stuck up bitches.

• Yeah I understand... Its the way we're brought up somtunes as well personally I grew up in a hone where I was verbally and physically abused and I instilled in my self I'd rather have people fear me than like me I thought if they were scared they wouldn't try and hurt me but i developed this young but I didn't like being that way cause in my mind I was a scared child I'm a cool black girl I'm nice funny

• Sorry. I was trying to be funny.

Just try to be open and honest and I'm sure you'll be all right.

• Oh no it's fine :)