First date ideas / insight?

Got a date with this beautiful girl thinking about what to do for as a first date (I'm 18, she just turned 19), was thinking something along the lines of Bowling, Go kart racing, mini golf followed by a walk in through a park / downtown. Maybe play some newer challenge called the whisper challenge. Where one person wears ear buds turns up the music all the way and you have to guess what the other person is saying. Looking for ideas / thoughts. She lives 40 mins from me (We met in a college class) so I'm not familiar with the area at all to say the least. Overall I'm looking for insight / ideas. I haven't been in a relationship since I was in high school and we all know how high school relationships are.

Most Helpful Girl

• that all sounds great!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a solid plan bro (4 different date ideas plus walking through two different locations with games on the side--->I count 16 different combinations, at least). I like how you want to diversify activities; that way, if something bombs, then you have different activities to pursue... it's like kindergarten class

What Girls Said 1

• Have you asked her what kind of things she likes to do so you can pick something you know she likes?

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like you have a pretty solid plan in regards to the kind of stuff to do on your date anyone of those would work pretty well.