Ladies be dead honest?

I met up with an old school hs friend. She's now hot and when we met up she tried giving me a hi hug. I didn't know how to act. I got nervous so i didn't hug her it got weird and she instantly pulled back from the hug. I guess she felt rejected. As soon as she left i text her apologizing saying i totally wasn't expecting a hug but that''ll i'll show some love next time. She didnn't text back.

Did i do the right thing? it's as if i worried too much but still i thought it was the good thing

Most Helpful Girl

• you did the right thing.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't over think it. Meet up with her some other time, and give her a hug 😂

• She might hate you for it.

• I mean acting all weird like that wasn't good but i think it was okay to text her that. But through her eyes she might be a little weirded out and might have felt bad after that. I would say don't sweat it and just let things go. We are all human.

What Guys Said 0