Is it bad to not respond to a guy's calls for days?

Will the guy think I'm not interested? I am annoyed with him because on Friday he made it sound like he wanted to meet me by saying "are u going to be around" I told him I had bought something sexy that I'd like to show him and he never called that night. He called me twice on sat and twice today. I haven't responded. We're not boyfriend/girlfiend so we're not official. We do have sex almost every time we see eavhother

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he probably will think you're no longer interested plus I think it's discourteous. You're playing a childish game

• Discourteous? Oh, I haven't mentioned how there were times where I called and text him and he wouldn't get back to me until the next day and come up with some outlandish excuse. And it wasn't the first time.

• say things like " could I see myself bein with a man like him" or " I could be a good girlfriend" but we have aex most times. And he's even told me that he's fallen for me

• One sure fire way to find out would be to stop fucking him and see how long he stays

Most Helpful Girl

• its not a big deal.

• What, me not answering?

What Guys Said 4

• Yup. He'll thinks you are not interested.

• He might not talk to you anymore because you're sending signal that you ate not interested

• He will think you are not intesreted only not answer when you're actually busy

• Yep, at least he got back to you the following day. Call him back and tell him your upset with him then at least he'll know why and either let you have time to cool off or just blow you off because he has no interest.

What Girls Said 0