Girls, would a guy being 20 and having no experience really 'talking' or seriously datibg be an issue for you?

Provided the guy was sweet of course but say you could tell he was being careful or slightly awkward due to inexperienxe would it be an issue for you?

• I wouldn't mind it!
    91% (10)
  • I think that would mean something's wrong at this age...
    9% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My current partner was still a virgin at 20 :) i had no issue with that. If he were 30 and a virgin, i still wouldn't have a problem with that. We're great together, inexperience can easily become experience over night ;p

• I'm talking never been on a date that returned the interest, and never been kissed inexperience...

What Girls Said 3

• No a guy being 20 and having no experience really 'talking' or seriously dating would not be an issue for me because I am in the same situation, just the girls version😅☺
    Provided the guy was sweet of course but say you could tell he was being careful or slightly awkward due to inexperienxe would it be an issue for you? Not at all , I think that relationships are meant for the person to grow as a person and to" learn "positive things from each your in general and the beginning of most relationships are slightly awkward anyways.☺☺

• I think that would be awesome!

• He's willing to learn, right? Then there's no problem. :)