A fling that meant more than it should?

I recently had a bit of a fling with a guy iv liked for the past 3years,but when we had the fling I was currently in a relationship so I ended up cheating with this guy. The thing is though as soon as this fling started (he's the one that started it) it just broke off so fast without me knowing what really happened. I really like this guy, I see him almost everyday and wonder what would have happened if we hadn't ended the fling? (I was planning to break up with my boyfriend at the time, and I do know that cheating isn't right at all). What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• find away to spend more time with him...then flirt and talk t him about it...then see where it goes

What Girls Said 1

• Well, your mind is on a different guy other than your boyfriend. I would recommend breaking up with your boyfriend regardless as to whether or not it be for a fling. You will be short-changing your boyfriend and yourself by not giving your current relationship 100% and not being true to yourself. You may wind up losing both but it is the right thing to do.