If a guy asks me to have a dinner and a drink with him, does it mean he's paying?

If a guy ask me to have a sinner and a deink with him, does it mean he's paying?

Most Helpful Guy

• The woman always takes it that way but the fact is someone has to ask about getting together and doing something if not then you will never date, but why does a female always have to have it ok you asked your treat?

• What does "but why does a female always have to have it ok you asked your treat?" this mean? English isn't my first language so yeah

• Well I don't know what to expect. I don't want to assume either that's why I asked on here

• Offer to pay half if he says no I got it then let him pay

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It means he's inviting you out to dinner and a drink, a shared experience that you might need to pay your share for if you accept. Now if you offer to pay and he declines and wants to take care of it, that's very kind and gentleman-like of him, and maybe you can get the next one, but it's not good to expect that he'll pay for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Generally speaking yes.

• Damn sure should if he wants a second one. I mean I'm all about equality... blah blah blah But chivalry isn't dead yet.

• There's a good chance of it, but bring your own money just in case.

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that he's invited you, not just asked you to come along would make me presume that he's paying but just to be on the safe side I'd take some money with you just in case.

• hard to say. i would like to say yes i think so, but you really never know. it's good to talk about that beforehand. but always bring money just in case.