Is 30 too old to be single?

Never married, single, no kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, there's a recent study that shows many men at your age are choosing to be single in their 30's... If it's uncommon in your area/state it's definitely not uncommon here in Seattle... everyone is kind of doing their own thing...

Also it's better to wait to see what's really out there, I don't know if you travel much but I'm glad to have had the opportunity to go beyond U. S. borders and in all of my 24 years of life... my goodness there are tons of gorgeous men and women abroad and tons of things to learn and do.

If anyone says your too old to be single... they're either interested in what you do with so much free time or YOU... LOL JK.. but on a serious note, No.. it's not too old it's actually my goal at the moment... I've gotten six marriage proposals and I'm glad I said no to all... every single one was crazy.

• Seattle is horrible. How people live there I have no clue lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Perfecct time to be a guy.

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I hope to get married at least by 27. If you haven't found that special somebody yet, it's okay. It's better to take things slow instead of rushing.

If I were you, I'd start getting out more. Try dating websites like Okcupid and Tinder. I know tinder is more for hooking up but, you never know. It's a way to start.

• Society views that as the best age for a man but the total opposite for a woman.

• Definitely not. Now 31, oh that's just not natural.

;)

• Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get there single LOL... I just can't find one that I can see myself with for the rest of my life.

• Maybe test the waters with people you find potential in, things could bloom from there.

• Not at all.

• not at all. many would say you're in your prime.

• If you think you are then yes. But personally no

• No, it's not. There is no such thing as too old to be single.

• here i am worrying about being 21 and basically single and no children. yes it is

• Aren't you Hispanic? I thought you guys popped them out early.

• why don't you consider Mexicans hispanic? (Just wondering since the definition of Hispanic is this: 4. (Peoples) US a person of Latin-American or Spanish descent living in the US. Usage: his is the word most generally used in the US to refer to people of Latin American or Spanish ancestry)

• @bomba78 because I am not Hispanic I don't have citizenship in the us just citizenship in Mexico

• to to to to old

• Course not! Plenty time yet. ;)

What Guys Said 15

• I'm almost 29, and single. No age is 'too old'. You're putting yourself down for no valid reason.

• Nah everyone lives life at their own pace.

• Not at all.

I'm 30, and still getting past someone I thought I was gonna marry. I'm living for me now. Gonna buy a Harley, been looking at houses. If someone great wants to be part of my life great. If not, not my loss.

• Some guys like the bachelor life.

• depends on you
    mayb a bit
    but these things shouldn't be rushed
    maybe rushed when you're 35 or 40 maybe

• You are the perfect guy for a lot of women.

• It's pretty normal nowadays. There's a lot of people in their 30s who go out and party like they're 21.

• No, not at all.

• No, its not weird to be single at any age as long as your happy.

Any one who shame tactics your emotionally about it sucks and is a terrible human being : )

• No. Don't let your age and societal pressure define who you are.

• no, you are just saving yourself for the right person. you may not realise it though

• whatever dude. we will all die. at least save your soul.

• I am sure you masturbate then :D

• I haven't for a long time... my testicles are now the size of a chicken egg.

• Most women desire a dude around that age. I'd say that's the perfect time to be single.

• nah ur living the dream. i don't know why anyone would wanna get married and have kids and do all that family crap. seems lame and boring.