Guys, Should I just initiate?

Almost about a month ago, I asked about the same guy and just some short background he is my neighbor (30yrs), shy guy, both my mom and his mom have been talking to eachother that according to them he likes me. Anyways, I would like to have a date for this event coming up for me but recently our schedules conflict and I do have his number but I just want to make a good impression but like I said it has been difficult. Should I just text him? Not gonna lie if I were to call him I'd feel weird BAHAHA guess I'm a little shy too... OR should I just forget about going with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If u like meh, whats the hold up babe 😉
    Dont chu wanna make meh urs? 😋

• Smh!! Lol 😂😂😂😂😂 hold
      Up is I'm interested in HIM lmao and I want to go on a date with him ☺️☺️☺️

• Lol not tryna get my world rocked just simply trying to find my ride or die and partner in crime 😂😩

• But I appreciate the offer 😂😂😂😭👍🏼

What Guys Said 2

• I think when both sides are shy, it is best to start with something low-key (the round of coffee or taking in the local football game or w/e). Your generation texts more than calls, so just text it if you like, and I think texting is appropriate for low-key activities with low priority.

Start with that mindset and just be yourself. You'll learn enough about him even from light events that you'll know whether or not you want to continue with it.

• Aww thanks. I mean he told my mom in front of me that he wants to take me out, it just hasn't happen and I understand cuz I mean the dude works crazy hours (he does construction) and he takes care of his family. But I'm just eager to get to know him and I just want to make sure he knows that I'm interested.

• Hmm, if he works crazy hours then you'll definitely have to be the one to put more effort in the beginning.

Have fun initiating! Scary, I know. =-)

• "Hey, I'm planning to go to [whatever event]. It's on [whatever day] at [whatever time], and I thought it would be great if you came along. You're welcome to join me."

That way, you're letting him know that you're going whether he goes with you or not. You're inviting him, so it's his choice to accompany you if he wants to.

• So should I text him that? Since its been difficult to see him?

• You're most welcome. I'll keep some good thoughts that everything will go well for you.

• Thank you!!! 🙌🏼😁😁