Im seriously at a dead end?

I dont know what to do with my life anymore. The college i go too ruined my life. I have to wait maybe 6 months to get my diploma and im already almost done, we dont have any schedules and i live at home at 23 with my mother and sister in a town i despise. I literally dont know what to do, i wanted to move to a new city and maybe gain a new perspective but i am just lost, what am i going to do ina different city? someone offered me an appartment but i dont know what i should do... im completely at lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look for a job you want and then move closer to that. Don't look for a place first then a job. Pick an area that you want as a career then look for jobs in that area. See where it takes you

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if you are in school and are working on getting your diploma, you are at least actively doing something to move your life in a different direction. Sure it seems impossible sometimes when you feel so lost or that your life is never going to start. Heck, I was there yesterday. We all have those moments of self-doubt and even depression sometimes when you feel as though your life is never going anywhere.

The only thing you can do is just keep working towards your goals.

If you are unhappy with your college, is there any way you could transfer to another college? Or are you able to after finishing at this school, go to another one?

Are you able to get a job in another city? I would consider these options before writing yourself off. Maybe after school you can find a job in another city and move there.

Life is hard, i've learned this through many struggles. Things are going to happen and you are going to feel crappy about your situation. The best thing you can do is to just try and move forward in any way you can. Even if it's as simple as planning out something small for your day to try.

For instance, is there a hobby you've always wanted to do, but haven't made time? Make time for it. Apply today for one job in a city you would like to live in. Make a budget to see if you can afford that apartment that was offered to you. Or make a pro and con list of whether it would be a good thing to take the apartment?

These are all small things you can do now to at least get a better handle on your life and what you want to do. Don't let your despair, make you think you have nothing going for you.

• I already applied for jobs but no one answered yet... im really at a dead end. I m in school for secretary management but i hate it.

What Guys Said 1

• not sure how this is a dating question, might just suggest to have long term goals and short term achievable steps towards it. like finding a job, etc. stay healthy and fit, make new friends, find a new hobby

What Girls Said 0