Cheated on my catfish boyfriend? Should I feel bad?

So , my boyfriend and I met on an online. He was nice and funny and did by ask for pictures. We started dating Found out he lied about where he lived. Thought he lived in Ohio. He lives in Louisville Kentucky. I didn't mind that only five hours away. At first , the pictures that he used where some 25 year old guy from Thailand then he'd switch up , using pictures that i think might have been actually him. Then he started using pictures of Devon Browning , who is youtube famous. It started with little things , like his personality , his tastes in music , even his eye color he lied about. We are on/off a lot. He'd talk to other girls , the girls would say they dated , either him or I would break up with one another and then we'd get back together. A week before our ninth month , my mom said he said he was fake and stuff. and he got totally got pissed , blocked my number , everything. We didn't talk for a few days and I found out the night we fought , he was already telling another girl he loved her So I decided to move on. I contacted a friend I stopped talking to , we hooked up and I continued to talk to him and have sex with him (only once more) because I wanted two guys at a time. but a month after (October 2014) everything happened , I found out he was dating two other girls along with myself. One of the girls showed me an instagram page that had every single profile picture he had used but the name was Devon Browning. Asked him. Told me he was adopted , believed him. I told him about the guy I had sex with buy told him it was only once. So from there we got into fights , more girls , i had sex again with the guy i had my first time with after he broke up with me , we got back together haven't told him whatever. In January found proof he was a catfish , I hooked up with this guy I had been talking to but we really didn't hook up because he couldn't stay hard. I told him nine months later (like two weeks ago). I just wan to know if I should feel bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just forget him and move on. I have been catfished some years ago and it really fucks your head up. I am still fucked up over it but getting better. Get out and don't beat yourself u any more Catfish aren't worth the damage they do you one... I pretty much know where the girl who catfished me lives but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing the damage she caused by doing anything to her Karma will get her in the end

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my... You're a special one. 😂

What Guys Said 1

• I can't tell if you're stupid or just an idiot.
    No words to describe the stupidity in this post.
    Umm, but no. Don't feel bad.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't feel bad. He's a freaking catfish! He's probably hiding a bunch more stuff from you. (You should call Nev & Max and get on Catfish the TV show!) Lol, but yeah in my opinion, this guy's bringing you down, and he's lied one too many times. I think it's time to move on, he really isn't worth it. Have fun with other real guys that are worth your time!

• i dont think you should.

• Your relationship was actually based on lies. It's a very perplexing situation. I wouldn't feel bad if I were you since he was trying to date/catfish other girls as well.