80/20 Question?

So I've learned that 80% of men are deemed unattractive by women recently, seeing as I'm part of that 80% how do I go about finding a girlfriend? Or am I doomed to be alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be positive (outlook on life) and be kind. A guy doing nice things for no reason than he is just a caring guy is more attractive to me.

• Thanks for mho

What Girls Said 2

• Use humor I don't know

• have a good personality.

What Guys Said 8

• Money? hahahha just kidding xD

Work on you as a person. You think women will only want to go out with that 20% you mentioned?
    The world is almost 50% men, 50% women, you think that 80% of women are gonna stay single because they don't wanna go out with one guy of that 80%?
    Also, if women think only 20% of men are attractive, then men also think that 20% of women are attractive, right?

I don't personally believe in that though, cause everyone has their own taste.

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

It's best to assume that not all women on this planet would find you unattractive.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Besides, more than 20% of men on this planet are will someone so you being alone isn't based on how attractive you are.

• That's easy: Become rich. Doesn't matter what you look like as long as you have money, beautiful women will hover around you like moths around a lightbulb.

• They say if you never got married before 30 you never will...

And if you never had a girlfriend before 30 you never will :(

• Ugly is a matter of opinion. There is someone that has a secret crush on you that may be "A part of your league"

• The Zipf Mystery

• Can you send me a link?

• Acquire currency