Guys would you continue dating a girl if you were moving away?

Like if you dated her for two months then moved really far away would you dump her or try to date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends were you are in life

If you have the means the move and relocate and you are independent... or you can take frequent flights there and travel together

Why would you leave her, if she's right for you then there's a whole life time and you can't obviously be together every second

But if your young and just growing up, better to let it go

Most Helpful Girl

• i would try it.

What Guys Said 13

• I would break up on that reason only. I need physical and emotional connection. So it will put a strain on the relationship not being able to hugs and kisses or what not.

• If we both agreed to put in the effort, then I would want to give it a go, otherwise no, because long distance is hard to accept at times, x

• after two months? only if I felt a deep connection to her and felt like I wanted to see where things could go

• If I have a realistic chance of reuniting with her in the future (buy coming back or if she's able to move to where I am), then I would continue dating her. If not, I'd probably call it quits.

• If it would take a long time (read years) to see each other again:
    I would explain the situation and let the other know that if they find someone worth going for, to don't retract because of me.
    And that there will always be a special place in my heart for that person if we ever meet again.

• For me, two months just isn't enough time. Did a ldr once for a year and a half, but we'd already been together for two years. It was still difficult.

• I would hope to continue dating her , distance doesn't matter when you love someone

• It depends on the guy. For me I can't leave her I will love her forever. But if she interested in another boy and she didn't care about me anymore. Then my heart will shrink

• I would personally not break up would her just because of that I would try to make it work I have long distance relationship and it's hard at times but if you're really in love you will be together again:)

• Dump. Two months is not long enough to develop deep feelings over someone in my opinion.

• No unless there was a realistic possibility of me moving back

• Just end it

• I would still date her

What Girls Said 3

• Two months, break up. Not really a strong enough bond to withstand the trials of a long distance relationship.

• I think most guys would dump her unless they are planning on marrying her

• 2 months? Breakup. It won't last