Why am I not attractive to men?

So, ever since I can remember I've been called ugly. And the older I get the more I want to recoil and pull back. I don't feel pretty to men. Uhm men are harsher than women, at night clubs they move away, or worst look at me and look away. At the gym, if I'm at a bus stop. Online. I recently had a photo in sunglasses and I switched to a selfie of myself. And one guy tweeted "she's not as attractive as before". I don't know what to do... I'm trying my hardest to ignore it, but I mean how much can u ignore it? I do want to appear attractive to men. I'm straight. And if there's nothing I can do, then how do I do this?

What Guys Said 1

• POST A PICTURE and I will give you a real explanation

• I'll message u directly. I don't want to put it up. I honestly don't feel hideous but I've heard it all my life and as much as I'm trying... I don't know it's becoming harder and harder.

• Is that because you are new or because I haven't added you? I must warn you. I am brutally honest.

• It says because I don't have more than 2 points...

What Girls Said 1

• being yourself is the best thing you can do. dont try to be attractive, just be you.