Guys, He likes me, don't know what to do?

There is a big chance that he likes me. He stares at me, listens to what I say (when I say something), smiles when I'm joking around, his body faces me.

His very outgoing, but he stopped talking to me short time after we met. Even if there were 5 other people taking part in the conversation, he won't talk to me. He's super smart, he's well mannered. The only downside is he's shorter than me, but I'm okay with that.

I'm very intimidated by him. He's so smart that I'm afraid to talk in front of him. The fact that he might like me, intimidate me even more.
I have so many bad experiences with approaching guys. I don't know what to do.
Some advice, please? :)

1

What Guys Said 1

• He's nervous, which means he likes you. If you really like him don't be afraid to make the first move

• He's nervous? How do you know that? Because he stopped talking to me. Or some other sign?
      I really want to make the first move. It's just he's so smart, I'm afraid I might do something stupid. He scares me.