Have you wanted to be more than friends with your ABSOLUTE best friend?

Okay well I like my best friend. We've been okay friends for about a year, these past couple weeks we have gotten really close. Do guys ever want to be more than friends with that girl who's basically one of the guys? His guy friends are my guy friends and i go on guys nights out.
He says some sweet things that make me question whether or not he likes me..
but is it possible to want to be more with your absolute best friend? please write why you voted what you voted

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes , never went there just flirting that was all , wish things could been different
    i always fall for them more than they do me but no use to complain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely have. We went to high school together, though didn't really talk much aside from closer to the end of grade 12. I ran into him beginning of the semester at uni 2 years ago. We got along really well, conversation was great, and we ended up hanging out on an almost daily basis for a few months.

I'm happy to call him my boyfriend now. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I've always wished for a female friend that close but alas...

• oh yeah, now more than ever. she knows it too

What Girls Said 3

• i had a bit of a crush on one of my best friends. we used to kiss sometimes and we hung out like every day and talked about everything. we were super super close... but niether of us really thought about dating or anything.

• My boyfriend and I used to be *just* BEST friends. He told me he wanted to be my boyfriend and after not too long, I fell HARD for him. We've been together since and just keep getting happier. We have a lot of the same friends and almost every one of them is a guy. My advice is to go for it unless you think it's one of those situations you need to avoid. That's something only you can judge. It's easier than you think; just go for it and if it doesn't feel right, stop smoothly. Any questions?

• Yes yes and yes